বৃহস্পতিবার, ২২ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১১

" হাজার বছর ধরে "


All these flowers are only flowers?
Or do they hold your heart  too ?
They hold my life,
They hold my death,
And my eternal love for you,
Come close me,
I have so much to tell you.
I can’t as the world around is cruel
And will make suffer.
My sufferings are pleasant
If you are with me
Our love is timeless.
Our pain will be remembered.
We will be together always
For thousand of decades
Our love will flow and ebb together.
The river, trees, sky, and wind
are the witness of our feelings.
Without you my life, my living are of no meaning.
                                                                                                                                        


                                                                                                                                  ( Hazer bosor dhore)
                                                                                                                                             By
                                                                                                                                     Zohir Raihan                                                                                                                                           

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন